© 2020 The Town of Gambo | Design & Development HydeAway Designs
March 20th, 2020 - Looking to make a payment on your Municipal Taxes during this closure? We're pleased to offer you the following methods of payment:
- Cheque(s) via Canada Post;
- Credit Card via telephone (we are unable to store your credit card information on-site);
-**NEW** e-transfer - please send payment to email@example.com. Individuals availing of this method MUST include their Municipal Tax Account Number in the message section of the transfer to ensure that we are able to apply the payment to the correct account.
March 20th, 2020 - Staff at our office took part in a Conference Call yesterday with MNL and other municipalities in our region to discuss the measures being taken by Councils and Staff across the province as well as the future outlook of this situation.
From the discussion, we learned that the actions taken by the Town of Gambo so far are on par with other municipalities; not just in our region, but throughout the province.
Council and staff continue to monitor updates on COVID-19 as they are released worldwide, nationally and provincially. We will keep communications open with residents, all levels of government as well as other municipalities in our area to ensure that we are acting in the best interest of our residents.
A big thank you to Municipalities Newfoundland & Labrador for organizing this call as well as the communities who took part in the discussions.
March 19th, 2020 - The Town Hall has received
the following notification from Central Newfoundland Waste
- Staff at the main office will be working remotely from home;
- Payment of invoices/bills are to be made using Online Banking, Credit Card (via email) or by mailing in a payment. Scale Houses WILL NOT be accepting cash payments;
- Curb Side Collection for Municipalities will continue as scheduled.
We have also received the following link from the Gander &
Area Chamber of Commerce to share with our business community to
help keep them informed during COVID-19: